Reach the Street
This new concept product has led one retailer to exclaim:
“I’m telling you, this is the best! I have not lost a banner since it has been installed. It’s also very easy and fast to change out banners. One person can do it, with ease, in minutes”.
- Uses a 1 piece, continuous roll banner, which provides for “Flow Through” change out of banners.
Banner change out takes 6-9 minutes with one person.
- Works with paper stock, as well as plastic styrene banners.
- Limited need for ladder use in banner change, improving installer/personnel safety.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Only 3 moving parts in entire system, reducing vulnerability to wear and breakage.
- Variety of horizontal retention systems available:
Fixed Spine: Ridge mounts to rails with no movement during change.
Moveable Spine: Slide in and out of bottom rail during banner change to provide additional grip to banner.
Cleat: Rubber material slides in and out of top and bottom rails during banner change to provide additional grip with unobstructed view of the message area.
- Heavy duty rail system (.060) utilize poly vinyl chloride, which lives and flexes well in most climates. (Material used in exterior siding and “PVC” plumbing pipe.)
- Hinged End Caps utilize a combination of rigid (.060 PVC) and flexible (.050 RPVC) plastics as well as .060 magnetic material, to provide for the hinge effect to trap/grab banner ends.
- Limited metal part in Roller Bracket, powder coated with Rohm & Haas’ “Corvel” (polyester formulated for exterior use).
- All mounting screws are covered with ABS plastic caps (color pigment or clear).
- Installation available through Display Partners.